THE GAME OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP COACHING PROGRAM
Building a Solid Entrepreneurial & Business Foundation to Sustainable Growth
Where Are You In Your Entrepreneurial Journey?
Your entrepreneurial journey is evolving. With the passage of time, your business will go through various stages of the business life cycle. And in each stage of development of the business life cycle, you face different challenges, focus and financing sources needed for growth.
MAD Coach Academy has crafted 4 different levels denoting 4 different levels or stages of an entrepreneur’s journey in the business life cycle. Each level requires different approaches and strategies to ensure, you, the entrepreneur experience massive results from participating in the “game” and successfully grow your business. Many play the game to SURVIVE. We teach you to play to WIN!
Entrepreneur Readiness is the level for those not in business yet, but they may have an idea or they would like to explore to start a business.
Those with annual revenue between RM10K-RM250K will be categorized under Accelerator level.
Those with annual revenue between RM250K-500K will be under Growth level,
whereas Expansion level is created for businesses with revenue more than RM500K.
Level 1 in the Game of Entrepreneurship is a level where (1) would-be entrepreneurs are still figuring out whether they are ready to venture into entrepreneurship and start a business and if they do, what type of business opportunity they can pursue , OR (2) new entrepreneurs are just starting out in their entrepreneurial journey and business.
Level 1 is about preparing would-be entrepreneurs and/or new entrepreneurs with a solid foundation and a successful start in their business.
No business yet; Have a business idea; Have plans to be in business in less than 12 months’ time OR just starting out in business for less than 12 months OR want to learn and better equip with a proper foundation to entrepreneurship and business.
1. Learning materials
2. Business planning worksheets and templates
3. 90-day MAD Entrepreneurship & Business Action Plan
4. Complimentary 1-on-1 Strategy Session with your Entrepreneur Coach
5. 1x Group Business Strategy Session
Winning Level 1
•Business viability validation
•A minimum viable marketable product
•A 1-Page Strategic Business Plan
•12 Weekly & 3 Monthly Learning Journal
For businesses with annual revenue between RM10k to RM250k.
1. 3 Days Level 2 Workshop
2. 7 Sessions Group Coaching
3. Business planning worksheets and templates
4. 90-day MAD Entrepreneurship & Business Action Plan
5. 1x 1-on-1 Strategy Session with your Entrepreneur Coach
6. 1x Group Business Strategy Session
7. On-going email & phone support
Winning Level 1
•# of Clients
•Positive cash flow
•Basic operational system
•Establishment of core team
The growth stage of the business is where entrepreneurs stabilise the business and start generating profits in their business. A different approach and strategy is required to manage the business at this stage, ensuring that the entrepreneur business is well positioned to experience further growth.
The Game of Entrepreneurship Level 3 is about aligning all business areas and getting in leverage and systems into the whole business.
For businesses with annual revenue between RM250k to RM500k.
The Game of Entrepreneurship Level 4 covers the entrepreneur’s ability to build systems and teams in place to start having the business on auto-pilot.
For businesses with annual revenue RM500k and beyond.
Level 1 - Readiness covers:
1. Life Mastery & Peak Performance
2. Your unique entrepreneurial leadership personality
3. Idea vs Opportunity (Ideation)
4. Market Validation
5. Product/Service Development
6. Finding Your Blue Ocean & USP/Positioning
7. 1-Page Business Plan and Business Modeling
8. The Art of Pitching/The Art of Business Communication
9. The Power of Leverage
10. Personal Financial Planning
Level 2 - Accelerator covers:
1. The Profit Growth Formula
2. The Strategic Marketing Plan
3. The Strategic Sales Plan
4. Sales Strategies & Tactics
5. The Business Scorecard
6. Selling Different Personalities
- Duration of the Program: 4 months
- Frequency: Every fortnightly (Twice per month)
- Type of Session: Group coaching (Learning + Masterminding)
- Session Duration: 2 hours
- Element: Structured process that combines Entrepreneur’s Expertise with Coach’s Entrepreneurship & Business Building Abilities
- An opportunity to access qualified and professional entrepreneur coaches
- An opportunity to be mentored by entrepreneurs-in-residence
- Provide your long-standing questions with answers to your entrepreneurial journey and business
- Develop your skills and knowledge to enhance your business level
- Leverage on the other minds in your group to create breakthroughs for you
- Have accountability in your actions and directions forward
- Exchange, share and contribute your thoughts, ideas and knowledge to others
- Gain knowledge from the Coach and each other and shorten your learning curve
- And many more…
- Entrepreneur Readiness – RM1800 for 4 months
- Accelerator – RM2300 for 4 months
- Coaching for a Cause: Entrepreneurs in the ECP will contribute 3% of increase in revenue to a community fund that will give back to a selected charity organization. Revenue contribution will be tabulated on a monthly basis, and contributed to the accounted fund and at the end of the program, we will invite the charity organization to receive the contribution.
- MAD Coach Academy reserves the right to terminate participants from the circle when: – the participant absent him/herself more than once in 3 months; – non-submission of KPIs and circle accountability report, more than once; – written notice of non-complete.
- Payment is non-refundable if participation is terminated due to the above violations.
- non-submission of KPIs and circle accountability report, more than once;
- Circle participants can do a 1+1 circle term of the same level up to a maximum of 2 circle terms at a particular level and after which, the participant must move on to the next circle level.
- MAD Coach Academy has the discretion to inject additional workshops during the course of the Circle.
Note: MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you are not satisfied with what you see, hear and experience on the first day.
Q1. There are 4 different levels, i.e. Entrepreneur Readiness, Accelerator, Growth, and Expansion, will the workshop be conducted with 4 groups into 1 or to be conducted separately?
Q2. Are the sessions breakdown (Session 1 – Session 6) the same even though there are 4 different Circles? How will each group benefit differently from the same subject?
Q3. Will each participant be able to share their weekly challenges that warrants either the MAD business coaches / participants-at-large input?
Q4. If the workshop is purely education, then this is available widely. What is the extra value from this workshop, which I gather is embodied in ‘MasterMind’?
Q5. There are 2 coaches involve in ECP, how many of these sessions shall be conducted by each coach?
Q6. Can the ECP be made HRDF-compliant to allow the cost to be claimed against taxation as this will be a “nice to have” option?
Q7. I do not understand the item 4 in Terms and Conditions, “Circle participants can do a 1+1 circle term of the same level up to a maximum of 2 circle terms at a particular level and after which, the participant must move on to the next circle level”, can you explain further?
Q8. How big will each group be?
Q9. May I know the possible day and time for each ECP session?
Q10. I am looking at the industry-diversity of the group, will it be possible for me to meet these people in ECP?
Q11. What is the benefit for those already in business? Does it help in the current business we are in?
Q12. What will be taught in ECP?
1. Is Becoming an Entrepreneur Right For Me?
2. Knowing Self for Peak Performance
3. Is My Idea an Idea or an Opportunity?
4. Basic Strategic Planning
5. Designing & Creating a Business Plan
6. What do I Need to Do Now to Prepare Myself to Be an Entrepreneur & How?
ECP Accelerator covers:
3. Leads Generation and Conversion
4. Dealing with Objections
5. Retain Existing Customers and Repeat Sales.
Q13. What are the time for participation in ECP, will it be a full day program?
Q14. Can I join any time?
Q15. Will ECP be conducted on a one-on-one or group basis?
MAD Coach Academy accepted the offer from Technology Park Malaysia to become one of the panel companies to provide coaching, mentoring, training and consultancy services.