Date: May 14, 2016
Venue: Jewel Business Hub, No 42-46, Jalan SS19/1D, 45000 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Cost: RM350.00 per pax (limited to 20 paxs only) – Lunch and course materials provided.
Who should attend:
- Entrepreneur wannabes who are looking for a business idea
- New entrepreneurs
In the course of our work in business incubation, we have come across entrepreneurs who are so passionate about their ideas but eventually failed in their business. 90% of new businesses fail in the first year. Many failed because they don’t do their homework. They were consumed by their ideas that they think their ideas can become great businesses. They were wrong.
“Is My Idea Really a Business?” is designed to help new entrepreneurs and entrepreneur wannabes, through a step-by-step process, to determine whether their ideas are viable, have a market and are financially feasible.
It is important to start right. We do not have room for big failures. But if we could detect early, then we can fail fast even before we start. Hence, this workshop is to help new entrepreneurs and entrepreneur wannabes to have a basic knowledge in evaluating their idea feasibility before they get started on the idea.
- What’s in an Entrepreneur? Do you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur?
- Entrepreneur Thinking – Do I have what it takes to turn my idea into a business?
- Ideas Feasibility – does my idea really has the potential to become a successful business?
- What do I need to do to turn my ideas into a business? What are the resources required?
- What business is right for me? Personality testing
- Do I need a team?
- What other help can I get?
- 1 month post-workshop mentoring (details to be released during the workshop)
- Idea Development Worksheet
- Personality Test
To book your place, please register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/is-your-idea-really-a-business-tickets-24905130917
Direct bank-in: Maybank A/C#: 5144-1311-1611 / Ambank A/C#: 254-202-200-338-2
For more information, please contact Cik Haliza (firstname.lastname@example.org)