● General Principle
We have been striving for obtaining consent from the data subject even before the enforcement of The Act to process any personal data. Any personal data processed shall be related to the interactivity between the data user and MAD Incubator and/or our affiliates, for instance:-
– personal data we collect from data subjects on event registration
– personal data we collect from data subjects on applications or other forms
– personal data about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or third parties
– personal data from governmental agencies
Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:-
– to establish a relationship between you and us and/or our affiliates
– to process applications for products and services
– for evaluation and due diligence purposes
– for servicing customers and the provision of products and services to customers, including processing of receipts and payments.
– for data processing and report submission purposes
– to evaluate and monitor provision of services
– to respond to inquiries from customers
– to understand customers’ needs and offering products and services to meet those needs
– for research and development of products and services for customers’ use
– to allow our affiliates and selected parties to promote their products and services
– for debt collection purposes
– for enforcement of our rights and obligations of other parties to us and/or our affiliates
– to enable a party to evaluate any actual or proposed assignment, participation, sub-participation, and/or novation of our rights and/or obligations
– to meet legal and regulatory requirements
– to maintain and protect our offices and event venues
– for risk management
– for such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent
– for all other purposes incidental and associated with any of the above.
Please remember that we will protect your personal data regardless of your privacy preferences.
● Notice & Choice Principle
If: (a) you wish to find out more information, or raise any specific or general concerns about MAD Incubator; or (b) if you do not wish to receive communicate marketing offers from us, you may:-
– call MAD Incubator Headquarters (+603 8311 9605); or
– e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org); or
– write to us. Please address the letter to:-
MAD Incubator Sdn. Bhd. (868303-D)
MSC Malaysia Technology Commercialisation Centre powered by MAD Incubator
Jalan Multimedia University, MMU,
63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor.
Make a wise choice. We encourage you to stay connected with us so that we could continue to provide you with high quality products and services that help you meet your needs and objectives.
Failure to supply information may also result in us being unable to establish or continue business support and other relationships with you.
● Disclosure Principle
We shall not reveal any of the data subjects’ information without your permission. We would have to notify our customers or consumers that their personal information will be handed over to our affiliates to serve them in a more efficient and effective manner. For example: business network building, business matching, funding access, market access, coaching and mentoring.
Your personal data will be kept confidential but such personal data may be provided to the following categories of parties for the purposes set out above:-
Your personal data may be stored or transferred to locations and systems outside Malaysia subject to appropriate controls over information security.
“Our affiliate” means MAD Incubator and each legal entity that is controlled by MAD Incubator, whether directly or indirectly.
● Security Principle
To keep data subjects’ information protected from any loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, we have been maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. We train our employees in the proper handling of personal data. When we use other parties to provide services to us, we require them to protect the confidentiality of personal data they receive.
We take to heart to ensure the personal data obtained from the data subjects are kept confidential.
● Retention Principle
We have been exercising on checking the validity of the recorded data from time to time. Database cleaning in our management system is mandatory for us to deliver right product or service to a right people at a right time in a high efficiency manner. The justification we archive the personal data obtained is primary for national entrepreneurship development, education and account auditing purposes.
● Data Integrity Principle
We sincerely hope that you could provide us with the accurate, complete and up-to-date information as requested in our services to enable us to deliver you the best customer service and overall customer experience.
Where a data subject establishes that the personal data we hold on them is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, we will correct our records as necessary. Your request will usually receive a response within 21 days.
● Access Principle
You have rights under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 to make a data access request in respect of personal data an organisation holds about you.
To help us locate and provide the information you request, we would ask that you be reasonably specific about the information you require. This will speed up the process tremendously.
We will need to validate the identity of anyone making an access request, to ensure that we do not provide your information to anyone who does not have the right to that information.
If the personal data is inaccurate, incomplete or misleading, you can request us for the data to be corrected. Please refer to the contact details of MAD Incubator Headquarters as mentioned above.
Complaints and Disputes: