MAD is hiring Part Time/Full Time for the below position:
- Coordinate and plan for website advertising, promotional communication projects, including contents of printing material, editorial in aspect of the corporate communcations plan.
- Assist in development of marketing plan and schedules, and coordinate related promotional project activities.
- Evaluate research regarding new market trends and market reaction to promotional activities in order to recommend strategy adjustments.
- Develop and maintain relationships with media and business associates.
- Monitor and compile information ie. product launches, promotion and sales activities.
- Ensure availability of comprehensive set of marketing and sales tools including updated product brochures, sales data sheet, etc
- Strategic thinker with creative & innovative ideas.
- Coordinate of Media Invite and preparing press release.
- Monitor news.
- Preparation of proposals in response to clients’ requirements and expectations.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and new clients and partners
- Good negotiation skills to obtain best prices and terms from parties involved.
- Event management & marketing promotions.
- Responsible for all aspects of the client’s activities.
- Creative in planning and implementing.
- Oversee and administer the pre-conference preparation and on-site event management
Kindly contact Ashley Tan at [email protected] for more information.